Terms of Service
Agreement & Understanding of all services with My Bariatric Kitchen and/or Living Healthy Nutrition with Patricia Hill (the Coach) and her staff.
- I understand that ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Refunds will not be issued under any circumstances.
- I agree to the payments of the rates shown on the website. If a payment plan was accepted, they are processed on dates that were agreed upon by Client + Coach.
- I understand that it is fully my responsibility to join groups (if applicable) and download all resources, meal plans, recipes, etc. from said groups. The Coach, staff, My Bariatric Kitchen/Living Healthy Nutrition are not required to send materials should I not download before the end month or class, whichever is applicable.
- I understand that it is my full responsibility to manage my own health, medical care, and well-being, thereby releasing My Bariatric Kitchen and Living Healthy Nutrition from any liabilities should I choose not to follow a medical professional’s advice. Furthermore, My Bariatric Kitchen and Living Healthy Nutrition are not responsible should I choose not to follow their advice to seek medical attention.
- I agree that it is my responsibility to consult with my doctor to determine the program that is right for me.
- Those with Type 1 Diabetes, Autoimmune Disease, or those with any kidney problems should not try Keto without a doctor’s permission.
- Those who have had Gastric Bypass should be aware that the Keto program, meal plans, and recipes we offer may have to be adjusted by you to suit your individual needs, as the high fat per serving ratio can cause dumping in some bypass patients.
- I understand that information provided by any representative of My Bariatric Kitchen and/or Living Healthy Nutrition has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. We are not licensed medical professionals and do not provide medical services. The contents on our groups, classes, and websites, such as text, graphics, images, and other material contained in the My Bariatric Kitchen Facebook Group, Classes, or Living Healthy Nutrition.com are for informational/educational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in the My Bariatric Kitchen Facebook Group, Classes, or on the Living Healthy Nutrition.com website.
- I understand that My Bariatric Kitchen provides nutritional information (macros) for recipes and meal plans as a courtesy to our subscribers, clients, and members. The data is calculated using third-party tools such as the MyFitnessPal app. Individual calculations may vary based on ingredients and serving sizes. My Bariatric Kitchen and Living Healthy Nutrition are not responsible for the differences in calculations.